Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So Much Support

The last few days I have received dozens of emails and calls from friends and family. Even people that I have never met before have taken the time to contact me and offer their insight and support. It fills me with so much gratitude. Just knowing that people care and are willing to take time out of their own busy lives to listen to me ramble on means a great deal to me. I just hope that I can do the same for someone else who is ever in need.

I feel like the last few days have been focused solely on our situation and today my plan is to try and get out and do something productive. I didn't leave the house at all yesterday, and it was beautiful outside. Of course today it is cloudy and rainy, but I don't think I can stand to be cooped up again all day. If you've ever been to Independence you know that there's not a whole lot to do here. If nothing else, the most exciting thing I may do today is go to Target! I just need to get my mind off things for a little while.

Thanks again for your continued support as we face this tough situation. We love you all.

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment