Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Outpouring of Support

It continues to amaze me how much support has been sent our way from family, friends, and people we have never even met. In the past few days alone I have received numerous cards and emails from people near and far-even on another continent! I can't begin to express how much that means to me. It has touched my heart and made me cry (but in a good way, if that makes any sense at all). Though this is the most painful situation I've ever experienced, the fact that we have so many people standing behind us is really comforting. It makes things a bit more tolerable (well, as much as they can be given the circumstances). So I just want to again extend my most sincere gratitude to everyone that has been sending us thoughts, prayers, and words of encouragement. Also, thank you to those who have shared their own personal stories of heartache with me. I know it's not easy to think about those painful memories, let alone share them with another person. For that I am extremely grateful. To everyone who is sharing in this experience with us, or going through your own difficult journey, I want you to know that those thoughts and prayers are being sent right back at you from me :)

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment