Monday, August 8, 2011

Appointment and Anniversary!

Today I had my 34 week appointment. It was another relatively quick visit. Wyatt's heartbeat was 146bpm, my belly measured 35cm, and my blood pressure was still good. I managed to gain 4lbs in the last 2 weeks(yikes!) but since I had only gained a pound at my last visit, I suppose my body is doing some catching up. I'd like to believe Wyatt received 3 of those pounds, but that's wishful thinking :) My next appointment is in 2 more weeks, and then I will be going weekly! Crazy!

Today is also our 3rd wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's already been that long! It really has flown by. I'm sure there are days (particularly at this point, as I am quite hormonal) where Keith might beg to disagree...;) We celebrated this weekend with dinner at an Italian restaurant downtown. The food was excellent, and we finished it off with an amazing piece of triple chocolate cake. I should say, I finished it off...Keith only had maybe 2 or 3 bites. I'm thinking this is what may have contributed to that 4lb weight gain! It was a great evening, and this pregnant girl couldn't have asked for anything better!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful hubby Keith. Here's to many more years of wedded bliss!


Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Awwww - I will be exactly 34 weeks on our wedding anniversary (8.20) too.

    YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete