Saturday, July 9, 2011

30 Weeks/ Shower # 2

Last weekend we went home to Omaha for the holiday weekend. On Saturday three of my close friends hosted a baby shower for Wyatt and me. It was a blast! I don’t get to see these gals nearly enough since we’re all spread out across the country. My cousins from Denver also came into town for the shower, which was really nice. Wyatt and I are very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends to celebrate with.

Today I have hit the 30 week mark…crazy!! I’m still feeling well, but Wyatt’s movements have gotten stronger, which at times cause me some discomfort. I tend to squirm and gasp at these hard pokes, causing Keith to have a mini heart attack each time. I’m pretty sure that by the time I actually have labor pains and make the same sounds, he probably won’t notice anymore. :)

Here are some pics from the shower as well as the bump:














Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment