Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ultrasound Tomorrow

Tomorrow morning we have another ultrasound appointment with our Perinatologist. It's been 5 weeks since our last one, and I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. May 20th seemed so far away when we scheduled the appointment! I have to admit that I feel a little nervous about going again. Keith and I are praying hard that the heart will still look okay and that we won't hear any further bad news regarding his condition. Could you join us in that prayer? I'm at the point where I just want to tell the Perinatologist not to tell us anything negative because it just stresses me out, and at this point it doesn't really matter. As long as the information gets passed on to our doctor, that's what is important. I'm carrying this baby regardless, and I feel like hearing more and more bad news might ruin my enjoyment of the rest of the pregnancy. But then again I also feel like I want to know as much as I can about how he's doing. It's so tough! I guess I'll let my feelings tomorrow guide me, and I'll be sure to post an update after our appointment.

Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. we are praying with you!!! I hope all goes well for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete