Saturday, September 3, 2011

38 Weeks

Today marks 28 weeks! I am officially done with work as of yesterday, so now I get to sleep in, lounge around, and do nothing clean the house, try not to stress out, twittle my fingers, and anxiously await Wyatt's arrival. I've found my emotions are all over the place anymore. One minute I feel super giddy for Wyatt to come, and prepared to face labor and delivery. While another minute, I feel myself starting to freak out a bit. Though I've been through labor once before, I can't help but feel a little nervous. Each birth experience is different and I have no clue how long it will be or how I will handle it this time around. But I've been praying that God helps me stay calm through it all, and that He will help make it as smooth and painless as possible. I have faith that He'll get me through it. And I need to keep myself focused on the prize: our baby boy!

Other than that, there's not much for me to report. Well, besides than the fact that it's the first Husker game of the season and my husband has been glued to the television (and laptop, because apparently all of the sports channels we get aren't enough to appease him) pretty much all day. This would be the equivalent of a Real Housewives marathon for me, so I guess I don't blame him :)

Here's this week's belly pic.

Will we have one next week? I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment