Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

It's the unofficial kick-off to summer! Whoohoo! We decided to take a day trip down to Branson for the day. We strolled around Branson Landing a took a scenic cruise on Lake Taneycomo. It's been a fun day, but boy is it HOT here! I have a feeling I might be a bit of a hermit these next few months...
This hot weather has again ignited my craving for ice cream/frozen yogurt. A few days ago I discovered the banana split blizzard at Dairy Queen. I'd like to believe that the fact that it contains chunks of bananas and strawberries qualifies it as health food.

I hit 24 weeks yesterday and am still feeling good. My next appointment is this Wednesday, and I'll be doing the glucose test. Fingers crossed that they have the lemon-lime flavor that I had last year! I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Here's the latest pic:


I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend!

Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment