Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Long Time No Blog

Hello everyone,

I realized that it's been almost 2 weeks since I've last posted. Not to worry, I haven't fallen off the planet! I guess I've been so busy with work and such that I haven't really had anything interesting to talk about! There really haven't been any updates since my last posting. I am now at 30 weeks, which is exciting and scary at the same time. I'm now a few weeks into my last trimester. A few months ago I longed to be at this point, but now I'm just wanting to freeze time, or at least slow it down a bit so I can savor what's left. I am hoping to post a belly pic this week. Not today though, because I have what I affectionately refer to as "cavewoman hair" (i.e. humidity-induced frizz). But I will try my best to get one up in the next day or two.

Tomorrow I have another appointment with Dr. Murphy. I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks since the last one. After tomorrow I'm going every 2 weeks, which I'm sure will fly by. I'm hoping it will be another positive (and fairly brief) appointment. I will be sure to update if anything new comes about from it.

I suppose I'll wrap this up, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive and well! Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! Your post wraps up exactly how I have been feeling lately. I am 31 weeks today...and cannot believe I am here both physically and mentally. I had an appt on Tues. and it was just very routine... nothing to report. I go on the 15th for another ultrasound. The kids get out of school tomorrow for the summer... I think I am more excited than they are! Glad to hear you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete