Friday, September 14, 2012

We Have a Walker!

I'm a few days behind on this, but as of Monday Wyatt has really started to walk! I think he was embarrassed by my post last week saying that he hadn't mastered this by his birthday.  He's not a sprinter by any means, but he is walking so much more now. Here's some proof:

This time I'm not holding onto the gate!


 Look at me go!
 Are ya gettin' this on film?
I'm so talented I can walk AND chew on my toy.
What an exciting milestone this is! I can't wait for him to continue to perfecting this skill, and look forward to the days when he can walk next to me when we run errands...my arms are getting sore! :)
Love,
Ashley


1 comment:

  1. YAY! Go Wyatt!!!! he'll be running before you know it... and your heart will melt even more when you walk and he grabs your finger to hold on to :)

    ReplyDelete