Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wyatt's 1st Christmas

We had a wonderful time back in Omaha last weekend for Christmas. It was so much fun to be around our families, and celebrating it for the first time with Wyatt made it so much more special. Wyatt was very spoiled by his grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. He got some really neat toys and clothes. Though he had no concept of that at all. :) He even got to meet Santa on Christmas Eve. He made a special appearance at Keith's aunt and uncle's house. Wyatt did a great job sitting on his lap, probably because he didn't have the slightest clue what was going on. Next year might be a bit more interesting!

This was the first time in many years that we had a brown Christmas instead of a white one. Not a flake in sight! However, if I had to choose between that or the other extreme, I am thankful for the weather that we had. I suppose we'll have to wait a little longer for Wyatt to see his first snowfall!

Here are some pics from Wyatt's Christmas:


Our first family Christmas!

I'm not on the naughty list, am I??







Cousins Picture!



I hope you all had a wonderful holiday as well!

Love,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I think Wyatt looks so much like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guy is too cute! I went to school in Springfield, MO - go SMS! :) I have a daughter about a month older than your son and love finding new blogs who are in a similar place as we are.

    ReplyDelete