Saturday, April 30, 2011

20 Weeks- Halfway!

I'm 20 weeks today which means we're at the halfway point. It feels like I've been pregnant a lot longer than that, but I know the next 20 weeks (or so) will seem to go by faster. We went home for a 4 day weekend last week to celebrate Easter. It was the first time we'd been back since telling our families we were expecting again, so it was fun for them to see how much my tummy has changed since then. It was nice to be able to spend time with everyone too. I asked my 3 year-old niece what she thinks I'm having, and she agrees that it's a girl. She also informed me that she could "teach her how to be good." :)

Not much new to report about baby. We have our ultrasound on Monday at 8:30, and I have to admit that I'm a mixed-bag of emotions about it. I am definitely anxious and excited to find out what we're having. But I'm also a little scared. This was the ultrasound that changed everything for us last time, and it's hard not to be freaked out about it again. All we can do until then (and have been doing) is pray that baby is healthy. If you could join us in this prayer request, we'd really appreciate it!

That's all I have for now. Here's the latest pic:



Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!

    We find out what we are having on Friday. I can't wait either! :)

    ReplyDelete